Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will do natural language processing using deep learning, cnn, lstm

I will do natural language processing using deep learning, cnn, lstm












About:

During my PhD, with extensive experience of working on NLP tasks, this gig is created to help those who are in need of basic understanding and modeling of natural language processing tasks such as sentiment detection, deep learning feature generation, classification and exploratory data analysis of text problems. I am expert in text analysis and classification using both shallow features such as BOW/TFIDF and deep features using LSTMs, CNNs.

Reviews


aaronxyz123:Super fast and high quality delivery by following the requirements closely. Expert in this field of Deep learning and machine learning. Highly recommended.... Thanks haroon for your high quality work.

haroonshakeel:Great customer to work with...

shinjoyce0:I'm non-technical and working with Haroon is very easy because he is very experienced and helpful. Will continue purchasing from Haroon going forward.

haroonshakeel:It's fun to work with Joy. Always clear on what needs to be done and is very patient. Never has pushed unnecessarily and always polite.

teenuss:No words.. Awesome results as usual....He always does wonders with his flawless code and helping me from the past 3 months. without him, I can't even imagine to show progress this much on my prjct successfully.. Intelligent guy with more patience and kindness overloaded !!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment