Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will do projects and I have skilled team for various technologies

I will do projects and I have skilled team for various technologies












About:

I am working with strong technical skills. My expertise lies in using data to learn, experiment, find hidden insights, solve hard problems, and make better decisions using data-driven approaches. I am skilled in working across the entire data spectrum: mining, exploring, analyzing, modeling, predicting, visualizing and presenting. 
I'm a data scientist with a focus on machine learning, statistical computing, and Applied Analytics.
I have experience in both the research and development of algorithms for predictive modeling, classification,statistical learning and analytics. I'm extremely interested in applying my skills to processing, visualizing, learning from large data sets and solving real world problems.

Specialties: Data Mining, Analysis, Developing Real time, learning and classification algorithms, Applied Analytics and continuous scraping applications.

Competent: Hadoop, Python, C#, ASP.NET, MYSQL, HTML, Data Mining, R

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment