Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will Providing data entry,excel work,pdf to word and proof reading services to the customers.

I will Providing data entry,excel work,pdf to word and proof reading services to the customers.












About:

I'm familiar with Data Entry, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google docs spreed sheet, PDF To Word Typing, Proof reading etc,. 

I provide certain services to our customers:

1.Data Entry
2.Data Research
3.MS-Office
4.Excel
5.PDF to Excel/PDF to Word.etc.

I've enough years experience about various types of Data Entry,Web Research,MS-Office and Typing related tasks.I want to build my career as a freelancer.

***If anybody want my services feel free to contact me, i will gladly help to give 100% work satisfaction and deliver within time schedule.***

Reviews


patrickbyteryde:Loved the fast turnaround. Quality control needs to be improved.

sivanarayana44:Best buyer.Thank u for given opportunity to work with u.

patrickbyteryde:Great experience. Seller did exactly what he promised. Fast turnaround.

sivanarayana44:Thank you..

patrickbyteryde:Loved the fast turnaround. Quality control needs to be improved.


No comments:

Post a Comment