Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I will do any level of Automation' - Simple -> Complex -> Unimaginable needs.

I will do any level of Automation' - Simple -> Complex -> Unimaginable needs.












About:

===============================================
Please contact me before ordering to avoid any kind of misunderstanding and I will give them my full attention        - I reserve the right to cancel otherwise. 
===============================================

Professional Dashboard for your business needs with User Forms

I will do any level of automations - Simple -> Complex -> Unimaginable needs.

I have more than 10 years experience..

Things I can do for you:


  • Create a Professional Excel Dashboard..

Also:

  • Build/edit any kind of worksheet(formulas, pivot tables, lists, graphs, dashboards, templates)
  • Build/edit User Form with the codes
  • Build/edit existing Macro or VBA project

  •  Integrate between your excel and outlook if you want to send emails based on your excel data(mailing lists, automated email etc)

  • Do any kind of database/excel data manipulation (retrieve, update, add and delete)

  • Build a database for you..

  • Build a web page to reflect your data to the web

For a gig I will help you fix a formula

For other complex issues..
the rates could vary based on the requirement.

Please contact me.. Perhaps request a Sample of my work?

Please contact me before ordering to avoid any kind of misunderstanding 

Sam

Reviews


abhishek4383:Great job as asked

tips4anything:Thanks Abhishek

metproz:Great, as usual!

tips4anything:Thanks Alot..:)

mhkoek:Great communication and delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment