Friday, July 27, 2018

I will do your data analysis for just $5

I will do your data analysis for just $5












About:

COMPREHENSIVE STATISTICAL DATA ANALYSIS USING SPSS, MINITAB, R, EVIEWS, ETC

Hi there,
Thanks for checking my gig. You are at the right place to get your problem concerning data analysis solved. I have helped many in understanding collection, entering, cleaning, analyzing and interpretation of data using different instruments and different statistical packages for over the years. I work with diverse statistical tools such as Excel, SPSS, STATA, E-view and R to mention few. A trial will convince you and i can assure you a 100% fast and excellent job delivery.

Hoping to hear from you soon. Feel free to chat me up if you have any question. I'm alway online 24-7

Thanks.
Vivian

Reviews


kinglux24:great communication* good job* Thank you

vivian4real204:Thanks

reenrenee:5star! she is really good! Communication perfect! Willing to guide and give extra effort fr ur work. Love working with u vivian!!!!

vivian4real204:Outstanding Experience!

galtajir:Did exactly what I asked for quickly and efficiently.


No comments:

Post a Comment