Tuesday, January 28, 2020

SEO Keyword Research That Ranks A Website Fast











About:

Are you tired of wasting money on guesswork???



Get the analyzed data of best profitable Buyer Intent & Low competitive keyword research 
that ranks fast like crazy.



I’m Faysal, 5+ years experienced SEO for a number of e-commerce store, websites, etc. I’m also well-versed in keyword research,SEO audit report, optimizing the sites for ranking top on google. Let’s hope I comply with your requirements.



As part of my services, you can expect the following:

🔥Up to 2000 KWs for your website includes🔥

  • Keywords
  • Cost per click
  • Ranking difficulty level
  • Search volume per month
🔥Top 5 Competitor’s Analysis includes🔥

  • Ranking KWs 
  • Backlinks
  • Top Pages research
🔥🔥Bonus: SEO Audit Report of your site🔥🔥

 

You can also buy each keyword’s competitor research, Extra Competitor Analysis Report services separately by ordering gig extras.



Why me???

  • I conceptualize the given topic and carry out a deep research

  • Get Every Thing In The Excel and PDF File Easy To Access

  • A lot more than other sellers offer!  

  • Professional SEO Audit Report



🔥Unlimited Revisions until 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Refund🔥



Please Contact me if you have any special requirements!!!

Reviews


:

great work

:

Very kind, very fast and he makes sure you get it the way you want. I have tried multiple sellers of fiverr where they just do something without asking. I really appreciate that Faysal doesn't change anything before he is 100 % sure it's the way you need it. Very satisfied and good communication.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment