Friday, July 20, 2018

I will perform Matlab Expert Level Task

I will perform Matlab Expert Level Task












About:

I am a Ph.D. Scholar at Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan China.

I provide Following Matlab services:
  • Image processing based task
  • Computer Vision related Problems
  • Algorithm Implementation
  • Built Code (Any kind of code related to any field)
  • Help in Debugging the Code
  • Help to remove Logical Errors from Code
  • Improve Code Efficiently
  • Data mining
  • Data Entry
  • Differential Equations Implementation
  • Automatic Control 
  • Data analysis
  • Custom applications        
I will assist you throughout the task/project till completion with best explanation and advice for improvement. I will make revision and "explain code line by line with comments".

Contact me For more details!
Looking forward to work with you.

Reviews


lidorcohen145:yes, thank you! :)

hanif_freelance:Good Experience. Looking forward to assist you again.

eelliinnaa:goes until the desired results are gotten. very good on writing matlab scrips and very fast. i recommend him for everyone who have projects on matlab.

hanif_freelance:Very good experience and communication as well.

eelliinnaa:My fifth order and he assists at any moment until you are satisfied with the job. Great great


No comments:

Post a Comment