Friday, July 20, 2018

I will do advanced data analysis,visualization, code r tableau, PPT

I will do advanced data analysis,visualization, code r tableau, PPT












About:

Data is the new Oil - Andrew Ng

May be not as important as electricity or oil, data is although very very important. And to answer business questions, you will have to make your data speak! This is where I come in. I can transform your data into stories that will help you make business decisions. 

Data -> Statistics and Advanced Data Analysis -> Interactive Visualization -> Business Story!

I am a data scientist with industry experience in data analystics, consulting, insight generation. You can contact me if you need help with the following -

  • Plots  - Interactive plots, maps, ggplot2, Tableau Dashboards
  • Modeling -  Linear/Logistic regression, Decision trees, Naive Bayes, Random Forest, Association Rules, Time series etc.
  • Statistics - Probabilities, Distributions
  • Insight Generation - Stroyboard the analysis

Reviews


arikrascovsky:great comunication.

arikrascovsky:great communication. very professional

kritikajalan:Outstanding Experience!

arikrascovsky:great comunication.

arikrascovsky:great communication. very professional


No comments:

Post a Comment