I will do 10 hours of typing, data repair, excel data entry and data scraping
About:
I am a data entry and data analysis expert and can collect the information from different sources.My typing speed is 80-100 wpm (words per minute) and have valuable experience in Data entry, Data Analysis and Web research.
I also have a team of data entry professionals. We deal with big projects. Leave a message if you have such project. We will work for your company and individual with on-time delivery with 100% quality.
I also have a team of data entry professionals. We deal with big projects. Leave a message if you have such project. We will work for your company and individual with on-time delivery with 100% quality.
Services I Offer:
- Data Entry
- Data Mining
- Real Estate Data Entry
- CRM Data Entry
- E-commerce Products Listing
- Data Scraping
- Internet Research/Web Research
- WordPress Article Posting
- Property Research, Public Record Search
- Admin Support
- Copy Paste Work
- Data Analysis
- Manually Typing Work to Excel or Word Document
- Any type of Admin Support/Repetitive works
Why Hire Me?
- Fast, Efficient and Trustworthy online worker
- Maintain 100% confidentiality
- Guarantee 100% customer satisfaction
- Very easy going and flexible worker
Work Accuracy and Client Satisfaction is my TOP PRIORITY.
Note: Unlimited revisions until 100% customer satisfaction with quick responsiveness and 100% money back guarantee.
Feel Free To ask any question.
Thank you
Reviews
joinrabble:Really great!! Did exactly what was expected (which was quite a lot!), more then other people we've used. Will definantly be doing business with him again. Thanks so much for all your help!!
imasim:Outstanding Experience. Thank you very much
nchowell:Good work. fast turn.
imasim:Outstanding Experience. Thanks
nchowell:You are the best! Fast turn and patient awaiting my details. Excellent experience. Ill definitely hire again.

No comments:
Post a Comment