Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will do data computations and write vba codes

I will do data computations and write vba codes












About:

Hi there,

Check out my description.


**This gig is about working on all spreadsheet projects,data entry, calculation, creating a vba programs that would carry out your excel spreadsheet tasks.

** Carrying out data research for you in any field of choice and evaluating and providing reports on the data computations.

**Carrying out all your data entry work and projects.
**Providing formulas for your spreadsheet calculations.
**analyzing and evaluating your data.

**using vba and macros in any of your programs.
**Creating models and infographics in your spreadsheets workbook.

I will help solve all excel or google spreadsheets project tasks.
Contact now.

Reviews


stu333:Good work

stu333:Good work

batunado:Great experience.\nopen to helping more.

rashydessy:WOW! Absolutely outstanding, the delivery was awesome.\nThe database was delivered in good time with what's needed. Thanks.\nWould call in for more tasks.

batunado:Thanks. Open to work next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment