Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will do any service in excel such as :

I will do any service in excel such as :












About:

I will do any work in execl :
- data manipulation
- formula
-equations
-calculation
-graphics
just contact me. i will do en excellent work.

Reviews


acrodrig72:amazing, fast work. many professionals I contacted said this work could not be done with the tools I needed, but Mehdi did it, no problem. Highly recommend.

mehdi_moussaoui:Thank you;-) Looking forward to working with you.\r\n\r\n

behappy80:Amazing work by Mehdi. He made some advanced functions I needed to my excel files.\nHe also had good ideas how to solve few stuff that I did not know about.\n\nThanks and saved us a lot of time and money. \nQuality work and I will order again for sure.

mehdi_moussaoui:Thank you very much:)

acrodrig72:amazing, fast work. many professionals I contacted said this work could not be done with the tools I needed, but Mehdi did it, no problem. Highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment