Sunday, July 8, 2018

I will write 40 line macro for any custom logic or algorithm.

I will write 40 line macro for any custom logic or algorithm.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Excel Expert!!!

I have 3+ Years of experience in Application development & develop several custom excel tools for Accounting work. My experience revolves around Excel/VBA Tools, Excel User-form, & Data Analysis.

My services in Excel

  • Excel tool
  • VBA Macros
  • Convert row data into readable and effective reports for analysis
  • Desktop tool
  • File Conversion from csv to excel or excel to XML.

For more on my skill and successfully finished jobs, please have a look on my Profile.

I assure you of the best services.


CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER!

Reviews


chaseevans48:Always incredible.

kanakbhuva:Outstanding Experience!

peteratkinson:OMG !!! \nIt was blazing fast delivery. \nHIGHLY recommended if you are looking for an excel work.\nWill hire you for sure in future.

kanakbhuva:Thanks for the kind word. looking forward to work with you in future.

chaseevans48:Used Kanakbhuva many times. Again he delivered incredibly fast with a perfect file and was easy to work with. \nWould highly recommend him to anyone needing some VBA and advanced excel help!


No comments:

Post a Comment