I will be your virtual assistant for 5 hours
About:
******* MEET YOUR EXCEL GURU ********
I am an exert in researching data. I have 8 years of experience accumulating and analyzing data for big firms in USA and as a virtual assistant to several top notch european research institutes.
I am PMP certified and handle lots of projects through Excel Payroll, Cost Analysis, Accounting entries, ledger reconciliation, Bookkeeping services, Stock register preparation, job order costing Analysis per product by applying different formulas for small & larger organization.
My Services include
- Data Entry / Copy Paste
- Real Estate/ Business Lead Generation
- Manual/ Scanned Image to WORD/EXCEL
- Website research
- Online/ Offline Data Entry
- Leads through YELL/YELP/ MANTA/LINKEDIN
- Transcribe Audio to Word Document
- Image data/ PDF to Excel
- Excel Payroll Data Entry/Graphs
- Excel Formulas Spreadsheet
- Contact synchronization in Excel
- WordPress Posting/Shopify/ CS Cart/ CSS3 Posting
- All types of admin work
- Inspirational Quotes Listings/ Wordpress Posting
Reviews
eraskas:Very attentitive to customer's needs.
katxespen:Thanks for the tip.
eraskas:Very attentitive to customer's needs.
katxespen:Thanks for the tip.
:

No comments:
Post a Comment