Thursday, March 5, 2020

Create Professional And Dynamic Dashboard In Excel











About:

Hi, 

I am Mudassar. I am a software engineer, having 15 years experience in Excel related tasks.  

This gig offers:

1. A Profession and Dynamic Dashboard related to Performance Review, Budgeting Comparison.

2. Excel user forms, buttons, drop-down lists

3. Complex functions

4. Charts, graphs,

5. Creating PDF, CSV, TXT files 

6. Complex formulas

Before placing an order please contact me in order to discuss your project.

*** Satisfaction of Customer with my Work is my Prime Objective***

*** Please don't forget to add me to  your favorites***

Thanks



    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    great service

    Seller's Response:

    Very professional, punctual, and easy to work with. I recommend him.

    Seller's Response:

    A great buyer to work. Wish to work for him in future. Thanks

    :

    Very professional and high quality work with complete understanding of required tasks and has excel -lent skills; pun intended.

    :

    Thank you so much for your valuable comments along with a wonderful TIP




    No comments:

    Post a Comment