Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Excel Dashboard, Charts, Pivot Tables, Data Visualization











About:

Dynamic & Interactive Dashboard for Data Analysis and Visualization

Your raw data is piling up, with unclean format from different systems? Looking for a smart and professional tool to organize your data?

You need a proven Excel expert to create a dynamic, interactive and easy-to-use KPI dashboard or report, and help gain insight from your raw data.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



✉✉ ☎ Since my service is custom made for your specific needs, please contact me to discuss your project scope, schedule and budget before ordering.   ☎ ✉✉


I will utilize Excel, macros and VBA capabilities to best fit your needs. for example:
✔ Advanced formulas 

✔ Data manipulation

✔ Dynamic and user friendly forms and  tools

✔ KPI Dashboards and reports

✔ Pivot tables, graphs and charts

And much more!



My main focus is on accuracy of the data and the calculations, system performance, design aesthetics, and user experience.


Reviews


:

Ann is great I use her often now!!!! I can count on her to do a very nice job and in a timely manner. I highly recommend her!!!!

:

Great & Professional! We will request her every month!

:

Yes. Delivered quickly and correctly.

:

Very helpful

:

Quick response - clear instructions on how to update material on my own next quarter. Thanks so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment