Friday, March 6, 2020

Data Analysis, Infographic , Dashboard











About:

Hi,



As a first thing, I need to see your data and your requirements about visuals/reports/dashboards. Then, after we create the order I am a professional expert. I have more then 6 year of working experience. Now I offered my services on Fiverr

Here are the services I offer:

  • Data Analysis
  • Data visualization
  • Quantitative analysis
  • Infor graphic
  • Dynamic dashboard base on google docs 
  • Google sheets
  • Excel 
  • dashboard on excel
  • data analysis google sheets

  • Linking Sheets

  • Add formulas.

  • Graphs and Charts.

  • Create Pivot Charts

  • Data Validation and building error checks.

If you have a LARGE project or ongoing operational work, I'm here to help! Shoot me a message and we’ll discuss details.



Why you hire me:

  • High-Quality Work with Accuracy
  • I am an honest and quick service provider
  • 100% Guaranteed Delivery or Your Money Back

- Try us once and you WILL NOT be Disappointed!!

PS: Please don't request for or send us personal contact information. We deal with all orders, communications, and payments only via the Fiverr platform.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment