Sunday, February 9, 2020

Data Analysis Of Bioinformatics And Biology Assignments











About:

                       Please do contact me before placing the order.

For data analysis i use different software, excel and python. I'm currently studying Plant Breeding and Genetics and also have a strong knowledge about computer tools, software etc. If you have any kind of work related to bioinformatics I'll do it. 

  • Pathway analysis
  • Transcription factor analysis
  • Phylogeny tree of proteins
  • Primer designing
  • Biological assignments
Even if you have work other than the above mentioned you can discuss with me in inbox. I will deliver the work on time with 99.99% accuracy. My prices are negotiable according to your work..

Reviews


:

Fairly impressed with the work and much appreciated.

:

Very helpful and responsive

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment