Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Be Your Virtual Assistant For Any Type Of Work











About:

Hello!

I offer a full suite of professional online executive assistance services that I tailor specifically to meet your needs.I'm an experienced reliable Virtual Assistant.My services will make your everyday workload easy. I’m hard-working and passionate about learning something new every single day. I can handle a variety of Virtual Assistant tasks easily.


My services include:
research
report writing
data entry, collection and analysis 
meeting and conference organization
fundraising support
Data Entry 
Social Media management 
Management
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) 
ontent writing
PDF to Excel spreadsheet
PDF to Word
Form Filling
Article writing
Handle client inquiries
Copy pasting
Any Online and Offline Data Entry
Posts publishing
Basic photoshop editing 
Video edting
Premiere Pro CC


Why you should hire me :
1. Accuracy. 
2. Timely and efficient. 
3. Adherence to agreed deadline lines. 
4. Fast response to queries. 
5. Exceptional customer service.


Just knock me !



Thanks :)


Reviews


:

EVERYONE SHES A MUST HIRE! Everything she did was PERFECT! Her communication, design skills, time it took for it to be done, just everything was EXCELLENT! She made the whole experience just so smooth and easy! Will go back to her for EVERYTHING I need from here on out. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER 100%!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment