Friday, February 28, 2020

Execute Any Excel, Word Or Access Project For You











About:

I am proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Visual Basic 6. Besides my more than 20 years experience as an Accountant; I am a self-taught programmer. With this level of competence I have created several varied analytical management reports in MS Excel, also several apps that are diagnostic in nature. One example of the latter is the “Break-Even Analysis Management System app” - written in MS Access. By utilizing several graphs it does the following:

  • Identifies the break-even point of the business.
  • Provides, inter alia, a dynamic view of the relationship between sales, fixed and variable costs, and profits.
  • Pinpoints those products with the highest and lowest contributions.

See a video of this app at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SEWP0qIBgk

Another application (using Excel and VB6) is the “Auditor's Financial Statement Writer” which generates the financial statements with other reports. View a video of this app at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN-CdF0Mf7o

Additionally the app “Bank Recon Accelerator_2” processes the bank reconciliation in about 25 seconds. A video of an earlier version can be watched at: http://www.you???e.com/watch?v=wTHNRUGoAFI

Reviews


:

My staff was behind in completing a project from last year so we outsourced to someone that could help us not only create a brand new db but also help catch us up with data entry. the db was pretty close to what I was needing, but bkz we had so much difficulty connecting due to system errors I kept getting throughout the project it made it difficult to have better communication and explain exactly what I was looking for and needing to make the db user friendly. Even though the db was exactly what I had in mind, it still serves the purpose for what I need it for. The seller was very patient and understanding and gave it his best.

:

Highly recommend.

:

Great work. Will definitely use again in the future.

:

Unreal quality work with my graphs task.

:

Over achiever.




No comments:

Post a Comment