Thursday, February 27, 2020

Write Any R Code For You











About:

Hi,
Top rated Data Analyst, with several years' experience and 
over 1000 completed research projects in Data analysis, data
visualization, Data Entry, and Report Writing using R and Excel. 
I hold a BoS in FINANCIAL ENGINEERING. I would love the opportunity 
to complete your project and help your achieve your objective. 
Simplifications;
1. A detailed discussion to clear any misunderstanding. 
2. You timeline and  expectations on this project. 
3. Any guidelines that you feel I should consider as I work on
you project.
Note;
1. I will always deliver your project on time
2. Don't worry about the price am flexible and open
to discussion. 
3. You can always reach me through the chat. 
Have a lovely time and thank you in advance.


Thank you.
Willison.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Everything was great from beginning to end. The code is great, he had a lot to do and everything works well! Was very responsive for any of my questions and managed to solve every issue! I highly recommend

:

Great Contact and Great Gig

:

Thanks so much.

:

Willis Doncaster was great to work with. Would definitely recommend moving forward




No comments:

Post a Comment