Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Create Excel Formula And Do Any Excel Or Google Spreadsheet Calculation











About:

  • I will CREATE EXCEL FORMULAS to help your spreadsheet calculations, to simplify your processes, or to make your spreadsheets look cleaner.


  • And also I will do MS EXCEL SPREADSHEET CALCULATIONS for your Businesses, Presentations, Assignments or for any other purpose.


Other services:

  • Data Validation
  • Conditional Formatting
  • Vlookup/ Hlookup/ Countif/ Sumif...etc. Functions
  • Drop Down menu/ Filtering/ Sorting..etc
  • Creating graphs / Charts or any other illustration according to your requirement.
  • PivotTables/ Pivot Charts.
  • Dedupe : Removing duplicates from data
  • Creating graphs / Charts or any other illustration according to your requirement.
  • Creating spreadsheets for data from scanned images.


My basic gig is $10. Price for your task is negotiable.If you needed, I can deliver the work within few hours for an extra charge. 

Please contact me before placing your order. 



You can save my gig by clicking the 'Favorite' button on top to contact me in the future as well.Thanks!!!

Reviews


:

Swift response. Completed task as requested. Very professional. I plan to use her for other projects. This is my first experience with Fivrr - and I'm impressed.

:

Great service on time. Professional advice.

:

I've used Chanaka_01 before and found her professionalism & skill-set outstanding.

:

precise JOB!!!!! well knowledge of her formulas. AMAZING!!!!

:

Great fiverr gig




No comments:

Post a Comment