Friday, February 28, 2020

Web Scraping, Data Scraping, Data Mining, Data Extraction Web Crawling Script











About:

Welcome to my GIG. In this gig I will scrape/extract data from any website. I have dedicated resources which deliver SPEED and Quality. This might include any kind of data extration  e.g :


1) Business Contacts 
2) Ecommerce Product Pages
3) Forums Threads
4) Competitive Market Research
5) Or Any Website Data


I will provide you the BEST Quality data.  If you need a standalone desktop application for your scraping work then message me. I will send you the custom offer for that for your custom needs. You will be able to schedule the software for regular updates at interval. The software will send you an email notification upon completion of data extraction. This scraping software  would be treated as a separate project and not related to this gig as mentioned the services above.



Please shoot me a message or let me know about your thoughts.


Best Regards,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

1. I told him the task very clearly and detailed ( actually it is a very easy and small scraping task then he asked me how to do it, come on, you are the scraper and then I told him how to do it again. all the data he scraped has duplicates and mistakes. will never recommend him to you all

:

Helped me accomplish goal

:

Satisfied with the result

:

Top quality work thanks lot !

:

very good and thorough




No comments:

Post a Comment