Sunday, February 23, 2020

Web Scraping,Data Mining, Data Extraction,Excel CSV Jobs











About:

Hello I am Preetham b and a experienced freelancer.



  • I provide Services of Data Mining /Web Scraping / Data Extraction from websites.

  • I will write data mining scripts that will automatically extract data from the website you need. I could also extract/convert data from .pdf, .json, .xlsx, .xml, .txt, .csv excel, Access, MySQL. The final data can be delivered in many formats like: XLS, CSV, SQL, TXT, JSON, XML. I can extract also images/PDFs from legal sources.
  • Try to describe your needs as much as possible .
  • I do many more works too.




NOTE:

* Please contact me before placing an order!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

There was very good communication, he was very accommodating and even helped out installing an app on my computer to make the script work correctly. the script works just the way I want it. I would definitely do business again and am even thinking of my next project for him.

Seller's Response:

It was a wonderful experience to work for you,Great Communication , Excellent Customer,Hoping for much more thank you

Seller's Response:

excellent seller. worked perfectly. will use again

Seller's Response:

It was a wonderful experience to work for you, excellent customer,hoping for much more ,thank you

:

Yes. seller prefect my python script to process faster and more leaner on the CPU. WIll use again




No comments:

Post a Comment