Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Data Mining,Data Analytics,Web Scrapping











About:

Hello , 
I am a Data Scientist with 4+ yrs of experience in this field.I am a certified R programmer from Johns Hopkins University.I have already worked with a large banking organisation as a data scientist. I am pretty sure I can do the work for you. I have already worked on stock market prediction.I can do both univariate and multivariate analysis. I am also an certified Exploratory Data Analyst. I have basically worked on R programming and Python.I have a research paper too on time series forecasting and neural networks. I prefer python to do my projects. I have prepared analytics dashboards and reports on tableau and yellowfin visualisation tool. I have done a lot of project like this.I have done twitter sentiment analysis in python.I have also done hotel review analysis in python.I have also worked on Facebook data and LinkedIn data. I have done weather forecasting and prediction in python and many other projects. I have done a time series forecasting for predicting the temperature of the future days. I am working on a project on stock market prediction using time series forecasting. I have attached my resume. Have a look. Would love to discuss the project with you. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment