Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Meaningful Business Analysis And Market Research











About:

I will create an insightful and beautiful no BS pitch deck for your business, that will include market overview and analysis (size, dynamics, current market trends) as well as competitor analysis, viable value propositions, proposed business models and customer segment targeting/analysis. I have a 8 year experience in creating investor decks for tech companies, and can make an investor-ready deck if necessary.



My services include:
  • Pitch deck creation
  • Concise market analysis reports
  • Industry trend research and analysis
  • Industry statistics
  • Competitor analysis
  • Thorough Web Research
  • Data entry


Let me know if you have any specific requests (such as specific design, deep-diving in a specific market segment, product-market fit analysis etc.) to get a custom proposition.



Book my service and make your business grow with custom insights as soon as in 24h!



Liene

Reviews


:

Liene is genuine, honest, hard working, and resourceful. She delivers!

:

liene_bos was phenomenal from end-to-end. I was very impressed with her approach to engaging me before we started, throughout the process she was highly engaged and all the way through to the end she went above and beyond to meet the requirements of the project. She's very thorough and considerate. Although the work extended over the Thanksgiving holiday, liene_bos made sure it was okay to move the due date and then she delivered a superb end product...you'll have to see it to believe it.

:

I have never had such a fantastic and professional experience working with someone that I have never met in person. Liene is the absolute best, exceeding every expectation with her knowledge of the markets and ability to convey it all better than I imagined. I cannot speak more highly about her service!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment