Saturday, February 29, 2020

Data Analysis Of Your Survey In Spss Excel











About:

Hi! I am a Researcher/Student. I have 2+ year of experience in Quantitative/Quantitative research. I have done data analysis in SPSS, WrapPLS and smartPLS and have experience in these tools. I would like to share my experience with you and feel I could be right choice for your project.

 

What I offer in Data and Survey Analysis?

  • Data cleaning
  • Normality of data
  • Descriptive analysis
  • Chi-sq
  • Alpha test
  • T-Test
  • ANOVA
  • Reliability analysis
  • SEM
  • CFA
  • EFA
  • Factor analysis
  • Structure equation model
  • Hypothesis testing
  • Model Fitness test
  • Statistical Results
  • One way ANOVA

  • Two way ANOVA
  • Independent T-Test
  • Covarience Test
OUTPUT

  • Data interpretation
  • Data results
  • Result interpretation
  • Graphs
  • Tables
  • Result Report




Please feel free to contact me if you need anything from myside.

My only focus is trust and customer satisfaction.

Take a look at my review/offer and feel free to place an order and  I will provide quality content along with a well-formatted document.

Thanks!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment