Sunday, February 23, 2020

Create Amazing Tableau Dashboards











About:

I'm a certified Tableau and data visualization consultant with over 5 years of experience and have done Business Intelligence projects with MNCs like Accenture as well as with startups. 


I will make a beautiful Tableau interactive dashboard for you which makes sense.


I provide excellent service till you are satisfied and my grasp over the business requirement  differentiates me from  others.



Brief me the scope of work and provide me with a dataset. If you need to scrape data from a website, do let me know and I can help you with that as well for a reasonable charge.


Also if you want to do data modelling to get insights, I can help you with that as well with my Python and R skills.


Please message me before placing an order. 


Go ahead and order the gig and leave the rest to me!



Cheers!


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment