Monday, February 24, 2020

Data Entry, Web Research, Va, Excel, Admin Support Work











About:

Hi, Welcome to my Data Entry Gig. 

We are a company with 5+ year of experience in Data entry, web research and admin support services and we offer high quality virtual assistance services, typing, copy paste, and Email finding services. 



Our unique selling proposition is high quality work as per the expectations of client and we always deliver on time. We make sure the work is up to the standards and error free. We also develop detailed professional reports to share with clients. 



Services we Offer:



  • All type of Excel, word, ppt data entry
  • Manual Typing and copy paste work
  • Web research and analysis
  • All type of virtual assistance
  • Email & contact details research
  • PDF, Excel, word conversion
  • Wordpress & Shopify data entry 
  • Companies Emails Research for Marketing

  • Data collection
  • Products uploading 
  • Web Scrapping and put data into Ms Excel

  • Admin support work
  • Competitor analysis 
  • Send Emails to clients
  • Converting podcast to text


Why me?



  • Professional and efficient work
  • Deliver on time 
  • High quality and error free work  '
  • Client satisfaction is priority
  • Money back guaranty 


Please send me a quick message to discuss about your project. 



Regards:

Reviews


Seller's Response:

this seller is totally out of my expectation. I never imagine the seller in Fiverr is trying so hard to help my business. He is definitely my choice in fiverr!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments. I always wish to serve you again.

Seller's Response:

I am blown away by the high quality of work! I opened your file and was shocked by the amount of information you provided. You are a true expert. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thank you. My always priority is quality of work. Hoping to work again for you.

Seller's Response:

My best experience yet. Very sincere, upfront, and committed to deliver much more than SOW. Thanks so much and will be working long term.




No comments:

Post a Comment