Sunday, February 23, 2020

Manage Excel, Sap And Vba Macros, Data Analysis And Reports











About:

Dear Reader,



I offer services with Excel covering data management, reports development, reports automation, macros VBA - scripting, macros SAP scripting and so on.



Since I am a new member of Fiverr community, I am giving away these for ONLY 5$ - price of a good cup of coffee.



More complex tasks will go for ONLY 10 and 15$, please contact me before placing the order to have it clarified.



Hope for a fruitful cooperation and enjoy your trip!

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Thanks for being there when I needed you, it's rare to find someone that is so dedicated to their work, will defo come to you for more SAP work!!!!!!!!!

:

Quick, super helpful, honest, and tries his best!

:

great work again.. thank you

:

Thanks a lot Menfoy, will be using you for future work! Very fast completion.




No comments:

Post a Comment