Thursday, February 27, 2020

Help You Analyse Your Data With Excel











About:

I did my Manufacturing Engineering degree in Cambridge University. I have experience consulting for many manufacturers and businesses in the past.



I will study your business or future business model and help you identify main issues. I will then suggest a list of improvements in order of likelihood and impact. Then depending on the package chosen I will offer you an action plan which could be a guideline on how to implement these changes in the business. You can come back to me if you have questions as you implement these changes.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to work with. High quality work. Excellent communication. Understands requirements. Very professional.

Seller's Response:

Great to work with. Quick to respond and very professional.

:

Excellent, very speedy service and excellent quality of work. Recommended.

:

Great to work with. Clear requirements and quick to respond. Great buyer. Thank you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment