Friday, February 28, 2020

Collect Data From Bloomberg Terminal











About:

I'm a senior postdoctoral finance researcher who has been working at a university and has become part of numerous nation-level and multinational projects for years.



I conduct a diverse range of financial analysis (financial statement and ratio analysis, common size analysis, financial statements trend analysis, profit/loss analysis, break-even analysis, solvency analysis, equity risk analysis, efficiency analysis, bankruptcy analysis, financial flexibility analysis, company valuation, corporate finance, portfolio management and so on) for any public company using Bloomberg terminal. I'm able to conduct various financial analysis for private companies and start-ups as well.



Furthermore, I am able to generate unique reports using the data and analysis results. I can deliver investors-ready, keynote-ready documents and presentations.



Please contact me before making an order. Thank you!

Reviews


:

Repeat buyer

:

Great fast work!

:

He is a perfect one to do your work

:

great job .

:

Impressed with the work, please continue to deliver good quality work for me and we can work on this for the long term. thanks :)




No comments:

Post a Comment