Saturday, February 29, 2020

Solve Your All Excel Excel Problems











About:

If you are on FIVERR and looking for an excellent service then you are in the right place





***Contact me first with your project, the order amount and delivery days may decrease or increase depending upon your project***



I will create graphs, tables, pivot tables, automate excel, add formulas etc. in excel. I also provide following services:
  • Formatting your excel file to look professional
  • Preparing chart and graphs  (Line, Bar, Pie, GANTT, Maps)
  • Last 12 months changing bar graph
  • Data Validation, Vlookup, Pivot Tables, Conditional formatting
  • Invoice Template
  • All kinds of formulas and calculations

  • Remove duplicates
  • Recover corrupt excel file
  • Set page layout to print heading on multiple pages, page numbers etc
  • Excel to PDF
  • create macros



Any other excel related job that is not mentioned above.



IMPORTANT:
DO NOT PLACE ORDER DIRECTLY WITHOUT DISCUSSING WITH ME

Kindly DISCUSS with me your requirements before placing an order and get UNLIMITED REVISIONS



VERY IMPORTANT:

I will refund your money if you are not satisfied with my work.



Thank you for having a look at my Gig.



Looking forward to work with you.



Cheers!



Reviews


:

He did a great job on converting a spreadsheet into an excel file, then scrapping a suppliers site to prepare my file to be uploaded into Shopify

:

He is very kind and reliable. He is just professional. If you want to make a customized excel sheet, don't hesitate to ask him. He will do it until you are satisfied. I was glad to work with him. Thank you

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment