Saturday, February 29, 2020

Scrap Data Or Leads From Any Website In Excel Or Word Format











About:

I will get or scrap any type of data from any website that you need.



If you need to extract any data or content from any online directory or website then you are on right GIG. I will create a scrapper that gets data and records from your desire pages. I will compile that data and send you in excel format.



You need is to just send me URL or reference for which you want to extract data.



I can show you my past work of scrapping in which client gives me 100% rating.



You need to first show me URL in message so that i can analyse how much effort it takes, then we start work.



Quality and accuracy of work will be my guaranty. 

Just place order on my GIG to get your work done ASAP.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

fast and accurate. well done

:

Thanks very much. I hope si it will be long term work.

:

Outstanding work done, Nice Person, Good Communication

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment