Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Any Work Related To Google Sheets











About:

Freelancer with +4 years of experience as Google Apps/Google Sheets Developer, helped a lot of businesses in different fields to create google tools to get things done automatically like forms, reports and dashboards, some of them do not know that we can make a lot of things using Google Apps, and my experience in accounting and finance helping me to understand your business needs and working accordingly,


- Sheets: I can do very complex functions, formulas, managing and clearing the data, Interactive Dashboards, and more.
- Data Studio: I can create an interactive complex dashboard connected with many data sources.
- Drive: I can build custom tools to manage your files in bulk actions, copy, delete, share, save, reorganize.
- Forms: I can create interactive forms that you can update from sheets automatically by a script.
- Docs: update your letters and send it as pdf automatically, and more.
- Calendar: updated and manage from Google Sheets and scripts.
- Gmail: send automatic emails, save and check the attachment, and more.
- Contacts: update and manage it from google sheets and scripts.


Just contact me to discuss your project and I will reply with best ways to get your ideas done.

Reviews


:

excellent work yet again!

:

excellent yet again!

:

great great great!

:

It was a pleasure to work!

:

Super recomendable!! Outstanding experience!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment