Thursday, February 27, 2020

Program In Python, Perform Data Analytics And Excel Services











About:

I am a professional engineer with expertise in domain of data mining and analytics. I can provide you with following services.



1- Data analytics and reports generation.

2- Data cleaning and categorization.

3- Data labeling with three judges.

4- Changing data file to any format (.csv,.pdf, excel, etc)

5- Interactive charts and visualizations.

6- Results calculation using complex functions.

7- Data analysis using matlab and python based applications for greater insight.

8- Training machine learning models.

9- Dashboard creation in PowerBi.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had a great experience working with him!

Seller's Response:

This is the best seller i've seen in a long time. Real professional and deserves to be a top rated seller. Highly recommended. You will never regret buying from him... All the best!

:

Good work

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

For a low price Gig I was surprised what I have got, saved me for 100s of hours of work




No comments:

Post a Comment