Sunday, February 9, 2020

Statistical Data Analysis In R, Spss Or Excel











About:

Having worked at academic/healthcare institutions for the past couple of years, I am most able to provide thorough data analysis and statistics from simple frequency tables to complex linear and logistics regressions.



My expertise lies in Statistical Analysis using SPSS, Python and R, which allows me to handle data and produce faster reports. On top of that, R also allows me to build you some clean and beautiful visualisations using ggplot2, which honestly is lacking from SPSS, so it is a nice complement.



If necessary, I also have a good knowledge of Excel, having used it for the past 10 years.



I have a strong theoretical and practical knowledge of the various distributions, hypothesis testing, parametric and non-parametric tests, probabilities, linear and logistics regression as well as random forest models, among other topics.

Advantages working with me:

- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of data analysis for almost 5 years in health sciences

- Timely delivery

- Excellent customer service

- Multi-platform statistical analysis.

- I can provide material to replicate 100% of my analysis (if using R allowed)



Feel free to order now for a quality-assured data analysis.

Reviews


:

Seller understood my needs. I checked his data carefully, all appears excellent quality. Would order again

:

Excellent communication, and great to work with

:

Great job thanks so much

:

the most efficient of all!

:

i will definitely work with him again he does a great job thanks again




No comments:

Post a Comment