I will do clean Data entry and administrative support.
About:
Hello Buyers. Virtual assistant
I Am Ajay Mishra From Sultanpur. I Have 2 Year Of Experience In MIS Field.
Do You Need Reliable Virtual Assistant And Excel Data Entry And Data Entry
If You Don't Have Time. Then You Are Seeing Right Place. I Will Always Give
Your Work On Time. And My First Priority Is Customer's Satisfaction.
If Customer Will Be Happy Then I Will Be Also Happy.
My Services
- DATA ENTRY
- EXCEL DATA ENTRY
- PDF CONVERT TO EXCEL
- EXCEL CONVERT TO PDF
- WORD CONVERT TO PDF
- PDF CONVERT TO WORD
- ANY TYPE OF EXCEL WORK
- COPY AND PAST DATA ENTRY
- DATA COMPILE
- USE CONDITIONAL FORMATE
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
- 100% ACCURACY AND QUALITY
Please You may sand me message. You may discuss feel free about the work details. Which I could understand better.
ORDER NOW WITH
ME.
Reviews
:
:
:
:
:

No comments:
Post a Comment