Saturday, October 13, 2018

I will create excel graphs and charts

I will create excel graphs and charts












About:

Do you need help with the excel charts; pie charts, bar charts, or line charts. I can help you in the visualization of excel data.

1. Column, bar, line, area, surface, or radar chart

2. Pie or doughnut chart

3. XY (scatter) or bubble chart

4. Stock chart

5. Combination chart

6. Clustered Column chart

7. Stacked Column chart/stacked area chart

8. Number chart

9. Gauge chart, speedometer chart

10. Histogram, Venn diagram

11. Treemap, waterfall chart, Radar Chart, Bubble chart

12. Pivot Table

13. Pivot Charts

14. 2D/ 3D charts

I can also offer fast delivery of the work, if you desire, with a minimal extra charge.

Reviews


manifestphoto:Thanks for your great work! Very fast turnaround, good communication, and made the revisions I needed on the first attempt. Definitely recommended!

mike_sh5:Good communication, quick turnaround

abdullahrkw1015:highly recommended. delivered it on time.

manifestphoto:Thanks for your great work! Very fast turnaround, good communication, and made the revisions I needed on the first attempt. Definitely recommended!

mike_sh5:Good communication, quick turnaround


No comments:

Post a Comment