Thursday, October 18, 2018

I will do research work statistic data analysis with interpretation

I will do research work statistic data analysis with interpretation












About:

I'm Sana Jawad and i have done MPhil in statistics. I have 5 years experience in research work. currently i m working as a research officer.

i will do Research work, statistics Data analysis, Econometric Data Analysis with interpretations.and i will do a perfect data analysis on SPSS, MINITAB, EVIEWS software.
i will charge you $15. I will work you on-time delivery with 100% quality.

My Service:

Statistical Data analysis

(Regression, T-test, ANOVA, Multivariate tests, factor analysis, Descriptive statistics, correlation, panel data analysis)
100% satisfaction work.

WHY ME:

Extra fast delivery

Genuine visitors

100% satisfaction

Unlimited revision




Reviews


mayorthomas:she is great to work ,easy to understand and completed project in a tim8 manner. would defy hire her again!

sanajawad2016:Outstanding Experience!

artsmile5r:Did not understand what I was asking and did not feel as if seller was reading and understanding what I was wanting to achieve. Seller had all the programs to analyze and did it well, but my project may have been too much for her.

sanajawad2016:Unacceptable Experience

mayorthomas:she is great to work ,easy to understand and completed project in a tim8 manner. would defy hire her again!


No comments:

Post a Comment