Wednesday, October 17, 2018

I will assist you in fixing any Information Technology (Support & IT) Related Problem!

I will assist you in fixing any Information Technology (Support & IT) Related Problem!












About:

I will assist you in fixing any Information Technology (Support & IT) Related Problem!

My Services :

-Optimize/Tune up PC with slow speed
-Windows installation
-Remove spyware/malware/adware/hijacker/virus
-Fix device driver issues
-Fix any Windows error message
-Help with installation of any software
-Consultation for computer related matters
-Troubleshooting Software Issues (MS Office, etc),
-Cell Phone Issues (Android, IPhone, etc)
-Exchange ,servers ,Active Directory ,DNS ,DHCP 
-Computer Repairs

 BASIC GIG: I will provide you Instruction assistance Via Email to repair your problem.

Remote Sessions are done with Team Viewer (Free at Team Viewer.com)

10 Years+ Experience! Professor of Computer Information Systems & IT Support and IT Troubleshooting 

Not just the above - you can message me for any computer related problem. The GIG's cost will vary depending upon the job's complexity.

 Initial Response time typically : 24-48 Hours-if you need faster service, order the Extra Fast Gig!
Why choose me?

-5 star rated GIG
-Instant delivery - no extra charges
-Unlimited Revisions

Reviews


demolu:Brillaiant

inam1990:Wonderful experience and extremely professional. He took my ideas and made it a reality. Highly recommended and will use again.

web_cafe:Outstanding Experience!

demolu:Brillaiant

inam1990:Wonderful experience and extremely professional. He took my ideas and made it a reality. Highly recommended and will use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment