Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will create a excel dashboard using your data

I will create a excel dashboard using your data












About:

Help you create an excel dashboard using your data. This can include graphs/charts basic macros. Pivot tables.


Ask me for a price before ordering please

Reviews


archreco11:Super communicative and helpful.

mattykimbo:Buyer communicated well. There was an issue with her data but was willing to pay for my time to fix it which is great and honest\n\nWould work with again

solotman:Done back to back reports for me in less than 24 hrs. Will be back

mattykimbo:Great to deal with hope to work for again

solotman:Great seller! Fastest response I have had on Fiverr and was willing to work with me for my client!! Will use again!


No comments:

Post a Comment