Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will do data entry and data entry jobs

I will do data entry and data entry jobs












About:

Hello!!

My Name is Sharma Prashant from India. I have 5+ Years of experience in this field. I am a dedicated and hard working person who believes in honestly and good working relation. though i am new at this sector of job but i have certain qualities which makes me good at this.

I am very skilled in data entry and excel work. I am also qualified in data extracting and Any type of Data Process & web Scraping. if you hire me, you will get many services in one time investment.

I am very much confident of our succession together as I am punctual and creative.I look forward to hear from you soon.

I wanted everyone to try my service, and I wanted them to love it as I did.

Services I Provide :
♔ Web Research
✉ Lead Generation
♚ Any Type of Data Entry
☸ Product Uploading
♛ Programming of VBA
♔ Web Scraping
✉ LinkedIn
✉ Email Marketing
♤ Ad Posting

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment