Monday, August 20, 2018

I will do excel analysis and visualization using formulas, charts

I will do excel analysis and visualization using formulas, charts












About:

Do you need assistance getting a Spreadsheet to do what you want it to? Perhaps you want to produce meaningful reports and need best way to create them. Are you or your staff stressed and uncertain about how to get Excel to do what you want it to do? Then why not allow your staff to focus on what they are good at and leave other worries for me.
Please order my gig right now to save your time, energy and escape your excel works.
My high quality result with express delivery includes:
  • Processing excel database up to millions of rows which includes Data entry, data fixing, VLOOKUP & HLOOKUP
  • Create excel formulas to calculate excel data; 
  • Create excel charts, graphs (Pivot tables and charts);
  • Analytics using Excel (Regression, Scenario Manager, Goal seek, Time series, Analysis of variance);
  • Create excel macro VBA to do regular works automatically;
  • Dash boarding and Conditional formatting;
  • And many other things can be done with Excel, let contact me and I can create way to do it.
 A reduction of 5% of orders after 5 transactions is also what I will be giving to my stable customers.
NOTE: To avoid any confusions, please make sure you will contact me before order.
Thank you!

Reviews


greensports:Great work

puneet_pkg:Jon is clear with his requirement. It was pleasure working with him.

greensports:Fantastic seller, nothing was a problem for him!!!

zacharysenz:Absolutely perfect!

zacharysenz:Great work, and extremely fast delivery. Will be using again next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment