Monday, August 20, 2018

I will compare lists in excel

I will compare lists in excel












About:

I will compare two or more Excel lists for you.

I can mark the differences the way you want and/or delete duplicates.

If there is some format complications in your lists, please make sure to send me a message before ordering the gig. I will create a fair custom offer for you!


You can check how many people already tried my services and were satisfied. You can expect your files to be compared the way you want and in a timely manner.

Reviews


bridehlinger:Daria was fast, accurate and a great communicator!

daria_ver:Great task!

leadpros:Fantastic to work with will definitely do it again

daria_ver:Great task!

hazelandwoods:What a wonderful experience! Daria clearly knows what she is doing! Thank you for the quality work and fast turnaround!


No comments:

Post a Comment