Monday, August 20, 2018

I will do data entry or data analysis

I will do data entry or data analysis












About:

I will do your data entry, data management, data mining, data analysis of the data you provide or the collection if I've to collect data online.

Data Entry:
  • I'll enter you data provided in some other file or links provided by you.
  • Data will be arranged in proper format which will make it easy to understand and look upon.
  • Graphs & Charts will also be there for you data if required in data.

I'll do data entry form
  • Pictures
  • User information entry from any social media group
  • Data entry from collection of any website 

Here Are Services Which I Offer
  • Data Entry
  • Data Mining
  • Internet Research
  • Copy Paste
  • PDF Conversion
  • Data Collection
  • Any Type of Excel Work
  • Any Type of Admin Work

Contact me to get most 100 percent accuracy and quality 
The best you can find on Fiverr.
If I'm not online kindly leave a message and I'll reply as soon as I'm online.

Reviews


tarizshahid:Worst experience ever. Wanted refund. Waste of time and money. He didn't saw the file completely before and agreed. Later on demanded more money. Unprofessional !!!

wajeeh_kamran:All fake info provided never replied of my quirires. You deserve zero rating.

ajaykumar0007:great job

wajeeh_kamran:Thank You Sir For Your Trust!

ajaykumar0007:he is truly the best. always delivers on time and extremely communicative through the whole process


No comments:

Post a Comment