Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I will do any microsoft excel task from excel data entry to vba

I will do any microsoft excel task from excel data entry to vba












About:

Are you worried about your excel work? Do you need help in solving Microsoft excel issues?

I am working in PEPSI Cola international and have three years of experience in Microsoft excel and other Microsoft office tools like Powerpoint, word and publisher as well.

What I can do for you:

  • Excel Formulas from simple to complex
  • Excel Data entry
  • Custom Formulas
  • Fixing your data
  • Crush Duplicates
  • Excel Dashboards
  • VLOOKUP & HLOOKUP 
  • Pivot tables and charts
  • Macros
  • Conditional formatting
  • PDF to Excel
  • Regression
  • Excel Modelling
  • Scenario Manager
  • Goal seek 
  • Anything else that you need in excel

If you think your excel task is too complex then please message me before with your requirement & file if any and I will see what I can do and how much time will your work require.

If you're good to go, then give that order button a push and  I will see you on the other side!  :-)

Faisal
Your Excel Expert

Reviews


carvance: I simply did not have time or knowledge to get this project done. Using him meant I was able to deliver statistics to my line manager much sooner than if I had done it myself. Left me free to work on other areas of my business. Will definitely use him again.

malikfaisal930:Excellent Experience. Thanks for trusting me. Hope to see you again. Thanks for the Patronage.

sheepskinchic:great seller

malikfaisal930:Thank you do much. I really Love working with you

fiverrvss:He was super responsive to our needs and my several requests for spreadsheet modifications.


No comments:

Post a Comment