Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I will send you personal expense tracker and analyzer

I will send you personal expense tracker and analyzer












About:

Dear Friend!

If you want to get the control over your expenses… If you are looking for a handy and user-friendly tool for tracking and analyzing them, I will help you.

Struggling to identify and kill (or reduce) my money-eaters, I have developed simple but powerful Excel personal expense tracker and analyzer. It helped me to cut my monthly expenses by about 25%!

Great features for you convenience:
  • You personally define your expense categories 
  • Expense analytics by category
  • Expense dynamics by days and months
  • Weekday habit analysis: identify your most "expensive" weekdays 
  • Detailed analytics for every month as well as for the full year
  • Custom analytics builder
  • Easy to navigate: clickable table of contents on every tab

This expense tracker is the result of years of experience and long hours of optimization. I developed and used several spreadsheets, and finally, get this one - the perfect combination of simplicity and functionality.

Feel the control over your expenses just for one gig!

And if you want some customization or completely different personal finance spreadsheet - send me a message. I always respond and do it as fast as I can!

Have a nice day!

Reviews


supplychange18:perfect! prompt! best value!

supplychange18:perfect! prompt! best value!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment