Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will do 5 hours of Data Entry, Data Mining, Data Collection, Web Research and Copy Paste Jobs

I will do 5 hours of Data Entry, Data Mining, Data Collection, Web Research and Copy Paste Jobs












About:

Hello,
Welcome to My Gig. 
Looking for Professional data entry, data analysis, and virtual assistant, then you are in the right place. I have more than 6 years of experience in IT field so I am very much used to work with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google Spreadsheets too. Also I can write SQL queries used to to extract data from tables.
My Services include:  
      ☑ Data Entry (Offline/Online)
      ☑ Data Analysis
      ☑ Data Collection
      ☑ Internet/Web Research
      ☑ Formatting, Cleaning
      ☑ Copy/Paste work
      ☑ Product Listing
      ☑ Typing in Word/Excel
           
These come free with my work :
      ☑Good Quality Work
      ☑Quick response
      ☑Satisfaction guaranteed
      ☑Short Turnaround Time
      ☑Fair Price
      ☑Swift and necessary Modifications

Tools:
MS Excel
MS Word
MS PowerPoint
Google Spreadsheet
SQL Developer

Please feel free to contact me before placing your order and also to discuss your project. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment