Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will assist you with your Excel-based project.

I will assist you with your Excel-based project.












About:

I will assist you with your Excel-based project. A few project ideas you may need assistance with:

  • Advanced and Complex Formula Work
  • Formula Auditing
  • Pivot Tables
  • Budgeting
  • Project Tracking Spreadsheets
  • Conditional Formatting
  • Data Validation (Drop Down Lists, Functions)
  • Data Analysis
  • Data Entry
  • Plus More!

PLEASE NOTE: This gig is for 1 hour of work. Before booking, please contact me and inform me of the scope of your project. Once I learn more, I will let you know if this can be completed within 1 gig (1 hour). If not, I can give you a custom quote for the time it will take. 

Reviews


lightingworks:Great work! Super Fast! AAA+

nyah140:Thanks for the timely communication!

soeeventplanner:Great Communication! Very Knowledgeable!

nyah140:Thanks for allowing me to assist with your project!

ljlred1971:Great seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment