Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will work till your full satisfaction!

I will work till your full satisfaction!












About:

Hello, I'm Serhii from Ukraine.

Often we are so busy it is more beneficial to outsource some tasks so that we can focus on more important matters. Let me perform these tasks for you.

My goal is to provide best services for my clients. 

VBA / Macro creation, modification:
- reorganization of data;
- creating complex formula, function;
- creating chart and graph;
- creating button, drop-down, form;
- export /import CSV;
- creating dashboard;
- removing duplicates from data;
and so much more...

The price and timeline could vary depending on the type and quantity of work.

IMPORTANTLY! Please contact me before making the order, to avoid any misunderstanding.

Thank you very much!

Reviews


cbrooks105:Serhii is great, super responsive and always gets things done correctly and quickly Have worked with many times and will continue to do so

serhiiz:Thank you for our cooperation! Great experience!

delacruc:as always a pleasure to work with seller. He is my excel person for automating tasks that could take many hours of repetitive work. I would gladly recommend him.

serhiiz:One more great cooperation as always! Thank you!

sunnysanwar:Great work! Fast and accurate. Will order again!


No comments:

Post a Comment